By using our website and participating in Næringslivsutvalget's services you agree to the following terms & conditions:
Failure to comply with our company presentation and workshop rules can and will result in dismisal or other consequences. The board at the Business Comittee reserves the right to ban students to participate on different events hosted by Næringslivsutvalget, if students fail to comply with our company presentation and workshop rules.
Company presentation and workshop rules are the following, and we reserve the right to modify these on a later term:
1. Students have to meet on presentations and workshops they have registered on. If students fail to unregister from the event 24 hours before the start of the presentation or workshop, then the students will be registered with absence.
2. Students have to fill out questions and/or forms provided by Næringslivsutvalget or the company after and before the presentation. The student has 72 hours to fill out the form provided by Næringslivsutvalget or the company.
3. Students are to behave under various events, company presentations and workshops. If the student behavior is regarded by representatives from Næringslivsutvalget to be harmful or disrespectful to the company in question or Næringslivsutvalget, then they can be discarded from the event.
Failure to uphold these rules will result in a ban to participate in events, and it is up to the board whether or not the student will be banned.
When students register and use the site and its functions they agree to share the personal details provided with their user. Students who fill out their personal information on their personal account agree to share their email, phone number and other information with Næringslivsutvalget and companies.
We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at a later term.
When a company purchases a company presentation they have the sole right to promote and have a presentation that day.
Purchase of company presentation, promotion, workshops, and other products we provide is binding. If a company wishes to cancel different purchases then they will be given a fee. The fee for cancelling a company presentation is:
- 100% of the purchase price if cancellation happens 30 days after the date of booking
- 25% of the purchase price if cancellation within 30 days after the date of booking
In addition there is a 15% fee of the purchase price to change the date of the presentation after the first purchases.
All prices are displayed without the VAT fee.
The default registration distribution for company presentations is 100 students in total: 50 masters students and 50 bachelor students. Modification of this should be communicated either to your representative or to firstname.lastname@example.org