|Bank og Finans, Teknologi|
|Søknadsfrist: 01. september 2020|
Venture Capital Internship
Televenture (http://televenture.no/) is seeking new venture capital interns.
The positions are unpaid. This is an opportunity for current students or recent alumni to gain hands-on VC investment experience early on in their careers.
You will be coached by an experienced team member and learn how company analysis, investment management and corporate valuation is done in live investment and exit scenarios.
The role provides the candidate with a VC mentor with extensive investing experience and strong ties to the London finance scene, enabling introductions for full-time roles locally and abroad at the end of the internship.
* Assist with overall deal-flow, including sourcing of new early-stage investments
* Business development, including strategic and commercial analysis on investment prospects
* Research on markets, product use cases and industry trends
* Communicate and integrate day-to-day with the core team to complete key priorities
* Develop financial and operational models relating to live fund-raising scenarios
* Create presentation materials for prospects and portfolio companies
* Support with marketing and investor relations
The company is currently seeking candidates for both immediate, near-term and future openings.
Televenture is flexible with regards to the internship's length and start date.
The positions are full-time, in-person, at Televenture’s offices in Oslo.
Please submit your application by sending your CV and your internship availability dates to: email@example.com