|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 14. oktober 2018|
Summer Internship Yara HQ Oslo
About the Unit
Yara International ASA, founded in 1905 to solve an emerging famine in Europe, is a global company operating in 160 countries, specializing in crop nutrition and environmental solutions. Today Yara offers a world of opportunity for you to help us fulfill our mission of responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet.
We are now looking for enthusiastic new talents to join Yaras Summer Internship Programme in 2019.
Could this be an opportunity for you?
Join Yara, a company with purpose and contribute to helping us solve some of the worlds major challenges- resource scarcity, food insecurity, and environmental change.
We have open position in the following disciplines. full details can be found online at Yara.com/careers/
• Project Managment/ Change Management
• Supply Chain
• HSEQ/ Security & Emergency Preparedness
Who are you?
• Student in your 3rd/4th year of study.
• Currently studying agricultural/ food science or other related areas including biology, chemistry, botany, or plant conservation
• Structured, analytical and strong data skills.
• Fluency in English verbal/written.
• Excellent academic results.
• Proactive and with an ability to take initiative.
• Someone who thrives in an international/ multi-cultural environment.
What we offer?
• An opportunity for personal/professional growth at our Global Headquarter in Oslo.
• 8 week Summer Internship.
• Dynamic, multi-cultural working environment.
• Chance to develop your network/ CV.
Apply online, ensuring you enclose a copy of your grade transcripts, together with your CV and cover letter.