|Energi, Olje og gass, Teknologi|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 03. november 2019|
Summer Internship Program 2020
Got plans for next summer? We just launched our internship positions for 2020 in Norway!
Hydro offers various internship positions across business areas in Norway. As a student in Hydro, you take part in our joint efforts to create a more viable world where value creation, climate and energy go hand in hand – through continuous innovation, technological development and commercial skills, and by providing benefit to society through smart solutions in aluminum. It is an important social responsibility, and to us in Hydro a business opportunity. Hydro has meant a difference for more than a hundred years, and together we will pave the way for another hundred years – only better, bigger and greener.
An internship in Hydro is a great way for you to try out and learn more about your field of study. With support from experienced colleagues, you will be obtaining a valuable experience and you get to tackle relevant tasks and challenges. You will also get to participate in a joint program with all the Hydro interns, allowing you to learn more about our business and acquire interdisciplinary knowledge. All the while, we expect and want you to have a fun experience during the summer.
· 8 weeks (mid. June to mid. August)
· Theory into practice
· Real tasks and challenges
· Dedicated buddy/mentor
· A taste of a potential career
Common program with all interns:
· Two-day Introduction Program
· Plant Visit / Excursion
· Social Events
· Group Case Assignment
· Closing Event
This year we offer 50 internship positions distributed across Norway. The most relevant positions for NHH students are located in Oslo:
· Group Treasury and Tax, Asset Management - Oslo
· Energy Supply and Development - Power System, Grid and Concessions - Oslo
· Energy Markets - Oslo
· Extruded Solutions HR - Oslo
· Commercial Logistics - Oslo
· Primary Metal Finance - Oslo
· Metal Sourcing and Trading - Oslo
· Corporate Strategy and Analysis - Oslo
· Group Performance, Planning and Controlling - Oslo
As a Hydro intern you should have:
· Strong academic results
· 1-2 years left of your studies (3rdor 4thyear student)
· Engineering, financial or managerial background
· Good communication and cooperation skills
Application deadline: November 3rd, 2019.
Read more about our internship program and apply here.