|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 23. desember 2019|
Summer Internship 2020 - Supply Chain Management
We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, one of the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is always looking to attract the best and most qualified talents. The world will need a lot more energy and lower emissions in the years to come, and we are determined to be part of the solution. It will be a challenging task but we believe that with the right people, passion and curiosity, it is possible.
Supply chain management (SCM) covers procurement, materials management and logistics operations, and support our exploration, drilling & well, capital projects, operations & maintenance and procurement business support globally.
Working within procurement and supplier relations in Equinor offers close collaboration across all business areas and disciplines as well as with our suppliers, securing Equinor is provided with the right goods and services both short and long term.
Please note that relevant locations for this role are: Bergen, Stavanger, Florø, Mongstad, Stjørdal, Kårstø, Sture & Kollsnes and Tjeldbergodden.
Your exact assignment and location will be decided based on your field of expertise, our business needs and your interests. You will be asked to indicate your preferred location of work during the application process.
Our summer interns will work on multiple tasks throughout the business. Work tasks may vary according to your competence profile, assignment and business needs. Typical assignments under Supply chain management are as outlined:
• Support and participate in procurement work, support the procurement professionals in their relevant tasks, i.e. specific strategy development, contract establishment, contract management and other tasks related to procurement for the drilling&well category area (Location: Bergen/Stavanger).
• Handling operational purchasing tasks in addition to participating in relevant simplification and efficiency initiatives within establishing and managing agreements (Location: Stavanger).
• Assignments related to analytics and visualization of SCM data, digital transformation within SCM, assurance and contract and templates (Location: Stavanger).
• Supply chain responsible: Tasks may include to ensure that operations have the correct equipment at the right time, participate and run improvement projects, assist with solving bottlenecks in the supply chain (Location: Bergen).
• Supply chain coordination: Act as drilling supply responsible - responsible for planning, coordinating and following up materials, equipment and personnel to the offshore installations for drilling & well (Location: Bergen/Stavanger/Stjørdal).
• Warehouse management comprising logistics operations (goods receipt, storage, prepare goods for delivery, counting, fork lift driving) and participation in digitalisation projects (Location: Mongstad/Kårstø/ Sture/Kollsnes/Tjeldbergodden).
• Operational procurement to cover the need of materials and services for mainly for maintenance and operations. Task may include planning, call-offs from current contracts, issuing requests for quotations, evaluating offers, negotiation, establish purchase orders, coordinating and follow up on deliveries (Location: Bergen).
• Managing and control of material requests for oil country tubular goods (casing/tubing) at the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and coordination of logistics for Equinor's supply base operations. Norwegian language skills is required (Location: Florø).
• Project: Contribute with coordinating and follow - ups for the projects. This includes surplus and non-coded material, material deviation, and HSEQ follow up. Technical service; contribute with managing, and follow-up, the carrier portfolio. This includes follow up on quality deviations, and assisting with requisitions, and return documents, regarding maintenance. Operation: Contribute to establish daily plans for sailing. Coordinate and follow up cargo that are to be sent offshore. Single point of contact while the vessels are in dock. Norwegian language skills is required (Location: Stavanger).
• Planning, optimalisation and coordination within supply, helicopter transport and personnel booking (Location: Bergen).
Relevant Education: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business Administration, Industrial Economics.
Additional education in areas such as information technology, technical studies and law are also relevant.
No more than 1 year of full time relevant experience (please note research under a PhD are not be considered relevant experience).
Have completed at least 2 years of relevant bachelor studies by the time of the commencement of the internship, and are currently enrolled in a relevant study programme.
Fluent in English
International work and/or study experience preferred
Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage
• You adhere to our values and our safety expectations
• You have good and proactive communication skills
• You are a positive team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment
• You have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments
• You have a global mindset
A global career kick start. Our summer internships give you the opportunity to get valuable hands-on experience in a truly global energy company, build your professional network across borders and disciplines, and develop yourself on a personal and professional level. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship adverts. Please state your order of preference and priority regarding discipline and location in each application
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration. Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
• CV/ resume in English
• Cover letter
• Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained to this point during your studies in English or Scandinavian language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
This position could be relevant for other locations. Your exact assignment and location will be decided based on our business needs combined with your interest.
Our values are to be open, collaborative, courageous and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team next summer.
For technical issues and other queries please contact us at GM_internships@equinor.com