|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 08. september 2019|
Summer Internship in Arkwright Consulting 2020
Arkwright is growing, and we are looking for bright and ambitious students for our Internship program in 2020.
As an intern in Arkwright you will be assigned to one or several of our client projects, and be an important part of the case team from day one. Due to Arkwright’s focus on high-level strategy, you will have a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into business and the drivers of growth, profitability and success in various industries. Typical tasks involve analytical work, dialogue with relevant companies and industry experts, and drawing conclusions regarding your findings’ impact for the client and their strategy. You will be given much responsibility, while at the same time receive close follow-up.
What we are looking for:
• Strong problem solving skills
• An analytical and curious mind-set
• Solid communicative skills and an aptitude for team work
What we can provide:
• A close-knit working environment in a flat and entrepreneurial organisation
• Dedicated follow-up and support to help develop your talents
• Growth impulses from our start-up incubator Arkwright X
The internship program is typically 4 - 8 weeks during the summer or in January, but is flexible with opportunities to participate in projects during the semester. If interested, please submit an application including cover letter, CV and grade transcripts (university and high school). Please indicate in your application what period(s) you would be available for an internship.