|ABG Sundal Collier|
|Bank og Finans|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 01. september 2019|
Research and Investment Banking full time positions 2020
ABG Sundal Collier is an independent Nordic investment banking powerhouse. Our core is a hard-working partnership culture and the ability to attract and develop top talent, continuously nurtured in our more than 30 years long history. We are an advisor and an intermediary, with a primary product offering comprising corporate advisory, corporate financing, and investor research and brokerage services. We provide in-depth industrial and financial expertise and research across a broad range of sectors in our Nordic home market to companies and investors in the Nordics and internationally.
Our corporate advisory team offers unparalleled transaction experience in combination with the value of our long-standing connections to regional and international investors and corporations. Our market-leading Nordic and international securities distribution platform provides access to financing for corporates and is well set up for naturally matching trading flows and delivering best execution for clients.
Our around 250 partners and employees are located in the Nordic offices in Norway, Sweden and Denmark and in offices in the key international markets of the US, the UK and Germany.
For more information, please visit www.abgsc.com
Research and Investment Banking full time positions
We are looking for 2020 graduates to strengthen our Investment Banking and Equity Research Division in Oslo.
- Participation in high-profile projects and assignments with top management involvement from leading Nordic and international companies
- A stimulating environment and corporate culture based on teamwork – highly skilled and experienced professionals committed to guide and coach you
- Varied and challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
- A flat, competent and dynamic organisation
- An international environment offering exciting internal career opportunities in the Nordics and internationally
You will participate in creating research products and guiding top institutional investors in their investment decisions. The role will include company and industry analysis, valuation, investor presentations and communication with Nordic and international clients and sales and trading.
You will participate in transaction processes including mergers, acquisitions, trade sales, IPOs and capital market transactions. The role will include company and industry analysis, valuation, drafting and preparation of presentations and documentation such as prospectuses and information memorandums.
- Relevant degree with strong academic results
(economics and business administration, industrial economics and technology management, finance, accounting, engineering or equivalent)
- Highly motivated, strong analytical and theoretical skills, creative, commercially oriented and good communication skills
- Proficiency in a Nordic language and English
Application deadline: 1 September 2019
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Office Assistant / Recruiting Coordinator
+47 22 01 60 00