|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 15. september 2019|
|Kristine Berg Meland|
Internship Management Consulting
Because the most interesting things happen at the
Would you like to work in the intersection between classic problem solving, innovative thinking and co-creation with intriguing clients?
As an intern with QVARTZ, we offer you the full-blown management consulting experience where you will gain
new personal and professional skills in our internal training program, solve complex problems together your project team and the client, and much more.
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- First-hand experience of management
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- Well under way in your studies, or about to complete your bachelor
- Among the best in your class, with an avid interest in management consulting
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent at problem solving
- Are able to communicate fluently in Norwegian and English
An internship lasts for 5-8 weeks and we are flexible in terms of when you start. We will do our very best to
accommodate your course requirements.
Go ahead and apply online at www.qvartz.com/career no later than September 15 by uploading your CV, grade transcripts and cover letter. Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on September 24.