|Bank og Finans|
|Søknadsfrist: 07. oktober 2019|
Part or full-time Private Equity Internship 2020 – Norvestor
Part or full-time Private Equity Internship 2020 – Oslo
Norvestor is looking for last year bachelor- or master students to join our Oslo team part or full -time (six to twelve months). We offer a unique opportunity to experience the Private equity industry first hand. You will have an integral role in our investment teams taking on a significant amount of responsibility.
- Prepare research and analysis for deal sourcing and development of our portfolio companies
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of external and internal presentations and other material
- Attend meetings and discussions with various external advisors as well as with existing and prospects portfolio companies
- Assist deal teams with internal processes
- Take part in Norvestor Academy sessions
Candidates with analytical, commercial and creative capabilities, who are willing to work hard and diligently in a team-oriented environment.
- Third-year Bachelor or Master students within business/economics or engineering with strong academic record
- Previous experience from relevant internships and extracurricular activities
- Commercially oriented with distinct and demonstrable interest for investments
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Fluent in English and Norwegian or Swedish
Norvestor is a leading private equity firm focusing on lower mid-market control investments in the Nordic region. Norvestor currently advises four funds with a total asset under management of NOK 11 billion.
The team has worked together since 1991 making it one of the most experienced private equity teams in Norway. The team has executed 71 investments and participated in 289 add-on acquisitions and divestitures in addition to executing 46 exits including 15 IPOs. Norvestor focuses on investment opportunities in growth companies, making platform investments principally in Norway and Sweden, with potential to achieve a leading Nordic or international position either through organic growth, through acquisitions or by expanding into new regions.
The team comprises 34 experienced professionals backed by a support staff of 4, based in Oslo, Stockholm and Luxembourg. Our Oslo office comprises 24 people.
The internship will start in the period from January to June 2020, preferably as early as possible. If you have any further questions regarding the internship, please feel free to contact us.
Please send you application including CV, cover letter and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will go through the applications on an ongoing basis.
Please submit application within 07.10.2019