|Kommunikasjon, Markedsføring, Media, Regnskap og revisjon, Teknologi|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 22. oktober 2017|
|Kate Aunaas Ingram|
Orkla Summer Academy
Orkla is a leading supplier of branded consumer goods to the grocery, out-of home, specialised retail, pharmacy and bakery sectors. The Nordic and Baltic regions and selected countries in Central Europe are Orkla’s main markets. The Orkla Group also holds strong positions in selected product categories in India.Orkla’s Branded Consumer Goods business comprises the Orkla Foods, Orkla Confectionery & Snacks, Orkla Care and Orkla Food Ingredients business areas.
Orkla Summer Academy:
Do you want to be part of an exciting summer internship program that pushes you to new heights?
We are looking for summer interns to join us at our Group HQ at Skøyen this summer to work within a variety of disciplines. You will work in a project team and individual assignments that will focus on an actual project with concrete objectives and deliverables. You will receive constant feedback and the chance to work on real life Orkla projects and with products. We want you to think creatively and have the chance to apply your theoretical knowledge in a fun and practical way. Details on specific assignments and projects will come after the intern selection process is complete.
Who are we looking for?
• First or Second Year Master’s students
• Fluency in one Scandinavian language + English preferred
• Strong passion and interest for consumer goods
• Proactive mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience studying or working abroad
• Ability to think” bravely” about new solutions and ways of working
We understand that internships can create the talent of tomorrow and we hope that our interns will be successful and become Orkla ambassadors. This will be a paid position running for 8 weeks between June and August. Some travel may be required for certain positions.
Please apply by October 22th and include in your application:
• Current CV and Coverletter + transcripts (in English)
• 30 second video telling us why you want to be an intern at Orkla (in either a Scandinavian Language or English). Please use wetransfer app to upload the video and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and internship area defined in the message field.
We will be running two assessment days at Orkla HQ in November and concluding the process by the end of the month.
To read more about our interns and their experiences at Orkla check out our blog at: orklaintern.wordpress.com