|Bank og Finans|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 24. mars 2019|
Norfund - the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries
We are looking for up to four dedicated and ambitious students who want to spend the next semester working on challenging and rewarding projects within development finance in our Oslo office. Our priority sectors are Clean Energy, Financial Institutions and Food and Agribusiness, and as an intern you will work full time in one of these investment departments, or in our Communication & Strategy department.
As an intern in one of our investment teams you will have the opportunity to participate in the investment teams through the investment cycle and contribute with deep dive analysis on the target sectors and countries. As part of our Communication & Strategy department the intern will support portfolio analysis, reporting and presentations to Norfunds stakeholders and management. All interns will get an extensive introduction to Norfunds operations and participate in the week-long annual strategy meeting with all employees. The successful candidate is expected to work efficiently both in teams and independently, and possess strong analytical skills.
We search for interns who have a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent with strong academic record, and who is available to work full time in our Oslo office from 19th August to December 2019.
Specific qualifications for this position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent with a minimum average grade of B or equivalent. Candidates who finish their Bachelor’s degree spring 2019 are also welcome to apply
• Strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy
• Result oriented and with a structured and efficient work style
• Fluent in English, Norwegian is an advantage
• Have the necessary permits to work full-time in Norway
We can offer:
• A unique opportunity to achieve insight in development finance through private investments in developing countries
• Highly competent and international working environment
• A role in small and focused project teams in a flat management structure
• Challenging projects and professional development
Please apply by uploading the following by 24th March:
1. Academic transcripts from high school and university
2. Motivational letter in English. Your motivational letter should be a maximum of 300 words and explain why you are the preferred candidate. Please indicate up to two departments you would like to be evaluated for in preferred order.
3. CV in English. Please indicate your average grade from university.