|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 08. mars 2019|
Market Analyst in Klaveness Research
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic person with strong analytical, IT and communication skills interested in shipping?
We are seeking a Market Analyst to strengthen our Research department in Oslo. As a Market Analyst, you will facilitate correct short-term position taking in the Dry bulk market based on analysis of fundamental data.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• In depth analysis of the short-term drivers impacting freight rates in key geographical areas
• Create trading models in close cooperation with portfolio owners and charterers
• Facilitate correct positioning in the market through effective visualisation and communication of trading strategies
• Curios and a fast learner
• Analytical and structured with high capacity
• Strong communication skills and the ability to manage different stakeholders
• Proactive, with commercial drive and mind-set
Qualifications and experience:
• MSc. within Finance, Industrial Economics, financial mathematics/statistics of other quantitative subjects
• 0-3 year’s professional experience from shipping/finance/energy markets
• Strong excel, IT and modelling skills
• Fluent in English
• An exciting job in an international company with great ambitions for the future based on digitization and innovation
• Good opportunities for personal and professional development
• A good working environment in modern offices at Vækerø in Oslo.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Research, Peter Lindström, phone +47 2252 6057/+47 901 05 496.
Your cover letter/application including CV, transcripts and an optional short introduction video to be sent as soon as possible.
Learn more about how Klaveness process your personal data during a recruitment process under