|Olje og gass, Regnskap og revisjon, Shipping|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 13. oktober 2019|
Manager Corporate Reporting - Teekay Offshore
Responsible for management of the corporate reporting requirements of Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (“TOO” or “the Partnership”) and its publicly listed subsidiaries (including Teekay Shuttle Tankers LLC. In addition to the SEC requirements, the position(s) is(are) responsible for the conversion of TOO’s US GAAP results to IFRS and managing the external reporting process to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (“BBU” – the majority shareholder of the Partnership) the preparation of various internal financial reports and analyses.
Ad-hoc reports are expected when there are significant transactions that the Partnership executes, so the successful candidate must be able to manage a dynamic workload. The candidate should also have experience reporting under both US GAAP and IFRS.
a) External Reporting:
• Preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements for the Partnership.
• Preparation of SEC filings
• Preparation of quarterly earnings releases for the Partnership.
• Implementation of changes to US GAAP and SEC regulations for the Partnership.
• Researching and interpretation of US GAAP and SEC regulations to accounting
transactions for the Partnership.
• Oversee in the maintenance of and execution of internal control policies.
• Support the external audit process for the Partnership.
• Providing accounting standards & policies support to subsidiaries within the
• Prepare statutory financial statements for certain subsidiaries within the
b) Internal Reporting:
• Co-ordination and preparation of the quarterly financial forecasts for the
• Preparation of financial reports including variance analysis and financial statement
analysis for the Partnership.
• Preparation of periodic financial reports to management and the Board of Directors
as required for the Partnership.
• Participate in projects as required by management.
• Accounting responsibilities for public financing documents
• Works with internal audit, tax, legal and finance
• Liaise and collaborate with various international offices.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills
• University Business degree
• Preferably professional accounting designation (CPA or similar)
• Exposure to business processes, internal controls, and external reporting
• Proficiency with computer software (MS Word, Excel)
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the accounting field.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and experience with report
• Excellent organization, time management skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to motivate and develop people
What we offer
• Passionate colleagues who are committed to excellence and each other
• An open collaborative work environment where you can make a difference
• Challenging work and great development opportunities
• A competitive total compensation package, flexible working hours and office location in central StavangerAt Teekay Offshore you will find an engaged workplace alongside highly skilled professionals across the globe.