|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 20. oktober 2019|
Kick-start your career as a trainee in Statkraft!
International Trainee Program - Statkraft
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. We have 3600 employees in 16 countries.
Statkraft works every day to power a green future. We have ambitious growth strategies within development of more pure energy from natural resources such as hydro-, wind and solar. We are now looking to hire trainees that want to take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow. The program starts in September 2020.
Our trainee positions
• Markets & IT: Energy Management Nordic and International Finance.
• European Wind and Solar: Strategy and Project Development and Engineering.
• Production: Process Control, Operation and Maintenance, and Technical.
• Corporate Strategy and Analysis.
About the program
• The objective of the Statkraft trainee program is to develop young talent in the best way possible, and provide a general view of our entire operation and value chain
• One-year program with three different work rotations of four months, of which at least one will be abroad
• The program is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs
• Regular courses and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to learn new skills and share experiences
• Permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position upon completion of the program
• Master’s degree with good academic results
• Motivated to be part of the future development of Statkraft
• Self-driven, enjoy a high pace of work, and a steep learning curve
• Excellent collaboration skills and cultural awareness
• Strong communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible in terms of tasks and mobility
• Excellent in English, written and spoken (some roles might require proficiency of another language)
• Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
• A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
• A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
• Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For more information about the International Trainee program and the various positions, please access our web site, https://www.statkraft.com/career/trainee-program/.
Apply before October 20th, 2019.
N.B The positions in Production have an extended deadline.