|Bank og Finans, Annet|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 02. mars 2020|
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious students who want to spend the next semester working on challenging and rewarding projects within development finance in our Oslo office. Our investment areas are Clean Energy, Green Infrastructure, Financial Institutions, Scalable Enterprises and Funds. As an intern you will work full time in one of these investment areas.
As an intern in Norfund, you will have the opportunity to participate in projects throughout the investment cycle and contribute with analyses on companies, sectors and countries. All interns will get an extensive introduction to Norfund's operations and participate in the Norfund week, a week-long annual strategy meeting with all employees. The successful candidate is expected to have strong analytical skills and work efficiently both in teams and independently.
We are searching for interns who have a bachelor's degree or higher in business, economics, finance or other relevant studies with strong academic results, and who are available to work full time in our Oslo office from 24th of August to December 2020.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Economics, Finance or other relevant studies with strong academic results.
Candidates who finish their bachelor's degree spring 2020 are also welcome to apply
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy
- Work efficiently both in teams and independently
- Proactive and with good interpersonal skills
- Motivated to work with development finance
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Have the necessary permits to work full-time in Norway
We can offer
- A unique opportunity to gain insight in development finance through private investments in developing countries
- A highly competent and international working environment
- A role in small and focused project teams in a flat management structure
- Challenging projects and professional development