|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 15. november 2018|
Graduate trainee in Statkraft
Statkraft is a European leader within renewable energy, and has ambitious growth strategies within development of more pure energy from natural resources such as hydro-, wind and solar. We are now looking to hire trainees that want to take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow.
For the 2019 program we are looking to hire 10 trainees in the units of Production, Markets & IT, European Wind and Solar, The CFO area, as well as Corporate Strategy and Analysis.
About the program:
· The objective of the Statkraft trainee program is to develop young talent in the best way possible, and provide a general view of our entire operation and value chain
· One-year program with three different work rotations, of which at least one will be abroad
· Permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position upon completion of the program
· The program is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs
· Regular courses and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to learn new skills and share experiences
· Master degree with good academic results
· Motivated to be part of the future development of Statkraft
· Enjoy a high pace of work, and a steep learning curve
· Excellent collaboration skills and culture awareness
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Flexible in terms of tasks and mobility
· Excellent in English, written and spoken (some roles might require proficiency of a Scandinavian language)
· Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
· A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
· A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
· Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Read more about the different positions and apply before November 15th at www.statkraft.com.