|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 10. oktober 2019|
Graduate Sales Representative - Cisco
Cisco is a global tech company with HQ in Silicon Valley and the marked leader within areas such as networking, data center, security and collaboration technologies.
Why you will love Cisco:
Ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by both Fortune and LinkedIn, you’ll be joining a world recognized brand with a great reputation.
Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. Our employees have great work-life balance and celebrate their birthdays on Cisco! This means that you will be able to take your own birthday day off and enjoy an extra day’s holiday.
Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give’ initiative.
We also offer our employees the Freedom to choose how and where they work most efficiently and effectively, - afterall Cisco develop the tools to do this!
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles.
Phase 1 the Programme will help you learn about Cisco architectures and study the latest technology advancements including solutions, services, products, and competitors. As the initial training is complete, you will receive on-the-job experiential learning while developing your skills in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Phase 2 of the Program will advance you to a role as part of the Cisco Sales Team. The Cisco sales organization is passionate about driving productivity and building compelling business value for our Customers, while nurturing our Partner relationships and ecosystem. As part of the Sales team you will be a key advisor in driving architecture/services sales and developing opportunities through sales and strategic specialist activities. In your dedicated coverage area, you will be engaging directly with other sales teams by proposing techniques, strategy and programs to identify, prospect and create new opportunities for our Customers with Cisco partners.
The program, while challenging, will inspire you to discover and develop your strengths.
Our Dream Candidate is:
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need To Be Eligible
• Graduate by the start date of the program, 27th of July 2020.
• Graduate from a bachelor/master´s degree in one of the following fields of study Business, Management, IT Mgmt, Business Innovation, Information Systems/Science, Finance or similar.
• Fluent in English and Norwegian.
• Hold the right to live and work in Norway, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
• Willing to relocate for 12 months to the training hub in Amsterdam. Relocation package to training hub will be provided as required.
• Willingness to move to Copenhagen, Denmark after the initial 1-year Graduate Program to work with our Virtual Sales team. After 1 year in Denmark you are able to apply to open roles back in Norway with our Sales team in Oslo.