|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 10. oktober 2019|
Graduate Product Manager/Specialist
Do you want to be part of changing and improving the way people work together?
Oppstart: August 2020
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 engineers who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. We take pride in our culture of innovation, inclusion and diversity. And now, we are growing!
We are looking for our new Graduate Product Manager to strengthen and add to our team.
We are a diverse team with backgrounds within UX, business, industrial design, sales, software engineering and more, who lead our portfolio which generates over $1BN every year! We are in the middle of market demands and product development. It’s our mission to be able to read what the market needs, wants and to identify the position to attack and develop the right products for that space. This will include product design, user experience, go to market, supply chain, marketing and other cross functional projects. Every part of the process is an integral part of the products lifecycle, working with every other team across the world.
What you will do:
You will be a part of our Webex Devices Product Management team, where you will be responsible for services and features, from the “why” it was made, through its lifecycle.
• Define, analyze and execute on key product success metrics. Sometimes this is on a strategic level, sometimes it means engaging on immediate tactical problems
• Conduct studies, research and market analysis to define feature prioritization and requirements
• Support a team of world-class engineers and designers throughout product execution and drive high-priority features to launch
Our dream candidate:
• A recent Master graduate or due to graduate in 2020 with a relevant degree
• A flexible mindset and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment;
• An interest in data driven product design
• Enjoy taking initiatives and are driven by making real progress and change
• Analytical in your approach and have a mindset for continuous improvement
• A good listener and enjoy working with people from different teams and disciplines
• You communicate clearly and effectively and have good English verbal and written skills
• You are happy with some travelling and working across different time zones
• You complement our team with your background and experience
• You can live and work in Norway with no additional visa sponsorship from Cisco
You will join a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products.
• You will learn our business with the whole value chain of delivering a valuable solution to our customers
• You will get the opportunity to influence the way we operate and learn how to best implement changes and improvements
• You will also "get your fingers dirty" by solving tactical problems - a very concrete opportunity for learning
• You will get the freedom to explore the role
• You will work across cultures and geographies with a truly cross-functional team
• You will enjoy a varied and flexible work-day
We can offer a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 6 weeks of vacation, 5 days off for doing voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, good pension benefits, insurances and - of course - free ice cream during warm summer days.
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker: https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!