|Cognizant Technology Services|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 31. oktober 2018|
|Ellen Kristine Steinsholt|
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ambitious? Do you have an international mindset who eager to drive our digital future?
Cognizant is hiring within Consulting, Digital Businesses and Systems & Technology and are offering extensive training and challenging career development opportunities!
We believe you want access to on-the-job training from our top industry specialists and professionals across our Nordic businesses. Together, we’ll make products smarter, people more productive, customer’s experiences even more exceptional, processes more profitable and systems more powerful. You will work with multiple industries and world class brands both locally and internationally.
The Nordics Graduate Program
Our Graduate Program gives you the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks with clients in multiple industries in the Nordics and internationally. You will start with a 3-week onboarding experience in Spain where you will meet graduates from across Continental Europe. The Graduate program will give you comprehensive Cognizant Academy training throughout the 18-month program and will help you get started on our own unique career path in Cognizant.
If you want to work in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment and be part of a diverse and inclusive culture, apply now for startup September 2019!
Learn more about our Graduate program: www.cognizantgrad.com
What will the Graduate Program give you?
• Hands-on experience and the opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues.
• A unique chance to develop your skills and progress your career within our organization.
• Comprehensive on-the-job training in various departments & teams within our organization.
• Access to a wealth of technical, consulting & training courses through Cognizant Academy.
• Access to top management, industry specialists and professionals to assist in your career development
Who are we looking for?
• Master Students who graduated from a Nordic University.
• Excellent academic qualifications.
• Strong analytical, quantities and technical skills
• Interest in digital systems & technology, data science, analytics and consulting &/or the Oil & Gas business.
• Results orientated and have the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
• Commitment to Cognizant’s values of Customer Focus, Passion, Collaboration, Empowerment, Transparency & Integrity.
• Forward-leaning and flexible with an international mindset.
• The ability to see & respect the value of Diversity & Inclusion
If you are interested or curious to know more about Cognizant, please contact Program Director, Rachel Wilson Rugelsjøen or Program Manager, Ellen Kristine Steinsholt per e-mail: NordicGrad@cognizant.com
Send your application by 31st October 2018