|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 22. september 2019|
Graduate 2020 - Project Management And Control
We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, one of the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Do you want to contribute to shaping the future of energy? Join our corporate graduate programme! We are always looking to attract the best and most qualified talents. We offer an introduction to Equinor and the energy industry and focus on accelerating your learning and development.
The world will need a lot more energy and lower emissions in the years to come, and we’re determined to be part of the solution. It’s not an easy job, but we believe that with the right people, passion and curiosity, it is possible.
Our Corporate Graduate Programme is aimed at applicants with both technical and non-technical backgrounds who have recently graduated or will be able to graduate by the end of 2020 with a master’s or PhD degree. Graduates in Equinor will have a steep learning curve and are expected to develop an overall understanding of our activities and business challenges.
Our Corporate graduate programme will:
• Start your transition from student to professional, with opportunities to contribute in some of our company’s most exciting tasks.
• Offer you permanent employment from your first day, and enrollment in the programme for two years.
• Give you challenging and meaningful tasks and an opportunity to work with your own development goals that correspond with Equinor’s business needs.
• Let you participate in structured learning and networking, engage in rotational assignments and have a mentor throughout the programme.
Our graduates can work within different disciplines throughout the company. You can read more about the various disciplines on equinor.com: ‘Corporate graduate programme’ in section ‘Careers’.
• Tasks related to operation, maintenance and modification of our installations
• Document management: Ensure traceability and retrieval of project documentation; Setup of routines and systems for secure, effective and structured project collaboration and information flow
• Construction & Commissioning management:
Secure that the construction/ commissioning (Testing) work is safe, in accordance with project specifications and standards including authority regulations and according to budget and schedule.
• Risk- and Quality Management
• Early phase concept development, cost and weight estimation
• Contract preparation and follow-up
• Collaboration with contractors on deliveries, scope and plans
• Driving continuous improvement, Lean and Digitalization initiatives
• Master’s degree or PhD with good academic record within Business Administration & Science, Data Management/Data Science Engineering, Industrial Economics, Technology & Management, Information Management, Library & Information Science, Information Systems, System Analysis and Development, Project Management & Control, Risk Management, Energy and Environment, Electrical Engineering, Cybernetics / Automation Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Subsea Engineering
• No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience
• Fluent in English and preferably a second working language
• International work and/or study experience preferred
• Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
• High ethical standards
• Good communication skills
• Global mindset
• Team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment
• Have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments
Not just a graduate program. A global career kick start. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being is a priority and we encourage our people to make use of our flexible work arrangements to help balance their work and home lives efficiently.
An inclusive culture. Embracing an inclusive culture is a fundamental part of our values, and leveraging our diverse perspectives and experiences help us deliver together.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
• CV/ resume in English
• Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained to this point during your studies in English or Scandinavian language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be open, collaborative, courageous and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Our safety expectations: Safety is integrated in everything we do and are applicable to all - “I am safety” Accountable, visible and engaged.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
For technical issues and other queries please contact us at GraduateRecruitment@equinor.com