|Olje og gass|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 22. september 2019|
Graduate 2020 - People And Leadership (Human Resources)
We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators.
Our Corporate Graduate Programme is aimed at applicants with both technical and non-technical backgrounds who have recently graduated or will be able to graduate by the end of 2020 with a master’s or PhD degree. Graduates in Equinor will have a steep learning curve and are expected to develop an overall understanding of our activities and business challenges.
Our Corporate graduate programme will:
• Start your transition from student to professional, with opportunities to contribute in some of our company’s most exciting tasks.
• Offer you permanent employment from your first day, and enrollment in the programme for two years.
• Give you challenging and meaningful tasks and an opportunity to work with your own development goals that correspond with Equinor’s business needs.
• Let you participate in structured learning and networking, engage in rotational assignments and have a mentor throughout the programme.
• Participate in offshore oil & gas and wind farm projects in Norway and internationally within mechanical and HVAC disciplines in all phases from project start, through engineering, construction and commissioning, to ready for operation.
• Technical follow-up of design and procurement of HVAC and mechanical equipment
• Follow up contractors on deliveries, scope and plans in projects
• Undertake steady state/dynamic flow simulations and other Flow Assurance work
• Tasks related to operation, maintenance and modification of our installations
Locations: Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Kårstø, Harstad, Stjørdal (Stjørdal area), Tjeldbergodden.
• Master’s degree or PhD with good academic record within Process & Mechanical Engineering, Energy & Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Material Technology
• No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience
• Fluent in English and preferably a second working language
• International work and/or study experience preferred
• Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage
• Certificate of apprenticeship will be an advantage but not optional
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
• High ethical standards
• Good communication skills
• Global mindset
• Team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment
• Have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt to dynamic environments
Not just a graduate program. A global career kick start. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being is a priority and we encourage our people to make use of our flexible work arrangements to help balance their work and home lives efficiently.
An inclusive culture. Embracing an inclusive culture is a fundamental part of our values, and leveraging our diverse perspectives and experiences help us deliver together.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
• CV/ resume in English
• Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained to this point during your studies in English or Scandinavian language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be open, collaborative, courageous and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Our safety expectations: Safety is integrated in everything we do and are applicable to all - “I am safety” Accountable, visible and engaged.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
For technical issues and other queries please contact us at GraduateRecruitment@equinor.com
Apply via https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_statoil/external/en-us/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=20884&localeCode=en-us