|Olje og gass, Regnskap og revisjon, Shipping|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 13. oktober 2019|
Financial Analyst Corporate Reporting - Teekay Offshore
Responsible for the preparation of the financial reports and analysis to supporting the external reporting requirements of Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (“TOO” or “the Partnership”), including reporting to Brookfield Business Partners (“BBU” – the majority shareholder of the Partnership). In addition to the SEC requirements, the position(s) is(are) responsible for the preparation of various reports and analysis that support the external reporting process to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (“BBU” – the majority shareholder of the Partnership), the preparation of various internal financial reports and analyses.
Ad-hoc reports are expected when there are significant transactions that the Partnership executes, so the successful candidate must be able to manage a dynamic workload. The candidate should also have experience reporting under both US GAAP and IFRS.
• Prepare quarterly earnings release and variance analysis reports
• Perform analysis of accounting data and results reported to internal management and Partners
• Assist with data and other financial information required by the SEC.
• Review and prepare various schedules, account reconciliations and journal entries.
• Prepare quarter-end and annual working papers, and schedules for external auditors.
• Liaise and collaborate with various international offices, internal departments, Brookfield and accounting teams and external auditors.
• Perform research and interpret US GAAP and IFRS.
• Monitor and implement US GAAP, IFRS and SEC regulation changes.
• Assist in the maintenance of internal control policies to comply with SOX 404 requirements.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as required by management.
• Develop, implement and improve accounting processes and procedures.
• Work cohesively with the team and assist team members as needed.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills
• University business degree.
• Preferable CPA designation or similar.
• Experience auditing public and/or private companies.
• Knowledge of consolidation, foreign exchange and intercompany transactions.
• Proficiency with MS Excel and Word.
• Preferable Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP BPC and Workiva’s Wdesk software systems.
• Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
• Preferably Shipping or Offshore industry experience.
What we offer
• Passionate colleagues who are committed to excellence and each other
• An open collaborative work environment where you can make a difference
• Challenging work and great development opportunities
• A competitive total compensation package, flexible working hours and office location in central Stavanger