|Olje og gass, Regnskap og revisjon, Shipping|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 13. oktober 2019|
Director Corporate Reporting - Teekay Offshore
Responsible for the overall direction and management of corporate reporting for Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (“TOO” or the “Partnership”) and its publicly listed subsidiaries (including Teekay Shuttle Tankers LLC). Oversight includes, but is not limited to, the consolidation of TOO and its various subsidiaries, the conversion of TOO’s US GAAP results to IFRS, managing the external reporting process to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (“BBU” – the majority shareholder of the Partnership), the preparation of various internal financial reports and analyses, technical accounting and the preparation of external financial reports.Period-end reporting is not limited to the filing of SEC-regulated quarterly and annual reports, but also includes the preparation of the reporting package to BBU, preparation of quarterly net income forecasts and quarterly Board of Director reporting. Ad-hoc reports are expected when there are significant transactions that the Partnership executes, so the successful candidate must be able to manage a dynamic workload. The candidate should also have experience reporting under both US GAAP and IFRS.
• Responsible for the management of the financial reporting of the Partnership and accountable for the development of all accounting and reporting in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS, where applicable
• Support the Chief Financial Officer and Senior
• Present quarterly results and the impact of accounting issues on the Partnership to the Partnership’s audit committee.
• Provide accounting advice, to ensure consistent application of accounting policies and procedures, and support to the Partnership’s subsidiaries and departments including internal audit, tax, legal and finance.
• Manages a team of professional accountants and communicates expectations to direct reports, manages performance and provides leadership to the corporate reporting function.
• Works with internal audit, tax, legal and finance on continuous improvement.
• Oversees and manages the external auditors for the interim reviews and annual audits.
• Supports the work of the board and audit committee
• Meets regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines
• Performs other duties as required.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills:
• University Business degree/MBA and CPA or similar
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in the accounting field
• US public reporting experience in a management role with US GAAP and IFRS reporting experience
• Exposure to business processes, internal controls, external reporting, and tax
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a team to meet tight deadlines
• Experience with international operations and consolidation
• International travel may be required
• Periodic overtime to meet deadlines or accommodate time zone differences
• Shipping and/or Offshore industry experience
What we offer:
• Passionate colleagues who are committed to excellence and each other
• An open collaborative work environment where you can make a difference
• Challenging work and great development opportunities
• A competitive total compensation package, flexible working hours and office location in central StavangerAt Teekay Offshore you will find an engaged workplace alongside highly skilled professionals across the globe.