|Arctic Securities AS|
|Bank og Finans|
|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 18. oktober 2017|
Corporate Finance medarbeider
We are looking for team members with up to 3 years experience within corporate finance, management consulting, private equity, auditing or similar relevant background from large corporates. As a corporate finance team member you will be part of our team based in Oslo working with a variety of national and international clients providing advice on the full range of strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestments, restructurings, IPOs, private placements and other capital market transactions. The role will include transaction structuring, company valuation, financial modelling and analysis, presentation drafting and preparation of documentation such as prospectuses and information memorandums.
- Solid academic background and excellent references from previous employer(s)
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, responsible, result oriented with a strong understanding of, and genuine interest in, the capital markets
- We value creativity, integrity and co-operation abilities
- Proficiency in English (Norwegian language skills are required)
Arctic Securities offers
- A non-hierarchical and competent organisation with talented and driven individuals
- Participation in high-profile transactions
- Challenging tasks in a hectic and demanding environment
- Rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities
For any questions please contact Jens Brobak, tel: +47 21 01 31 14.
The application deadline is October 18th 2017, however all applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis. All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with CV and relevant letters of recommendation and academic record/transcripts of grades attached. Please aim to limit the number of attachments to one PDF document. All applications will be treated confidentially.