|Lenke til stillingsannonse|
|Søknadsfrist: 01. september 2019|
Arkwright X Internship 2020
We are building the foundation for success for Arkwright X and could use some bright and ambitious interns to take part in this process. We are looking for top-notch 3rd year students who are interested in both startups and management consulting.
As an intern in Arkwright X you will be a vital part of the incubator team from day one, and you will get to work closely with the startups who you will assist in their strategy and market research sessions. You will have a unique opportunity to gain valuable insights into business and the drivers of growth, profitability, success in various industries and not least, the startup ecosystem. You will be given much responsibility, while at the same time receive close follow-up.
What we are looking for:
• Strong academic track record
• An analytical mindset
• People skills and an aptitude for team work
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasm and dedication
• Fluent written/oral skills in Norwegian and English
What we can provide:
• Fun and engaging working environment in a flat and entrepreneurial organization
• Dedicated follow-up and support to help develop your talents
• Opportunity to work closely with our startups on their strategy and growth plans
The internship program is typically 4 - 6 weeks during the summer, but is flexible with opportunities to participate in projects during the semester. If interested, please submit an application including cover letter, CV and grade transcripts (university and high school).